The Phoenix Parks Foundation is excited to launch the My Phoenix My Park, Adopt a Trail Program. This exciting opportunity offers individuals and corporations the ability to sponsor specific trails within the South Mountain Preserve hiking trail system. This sponsorship ensures city provided maintenance along the segment of the trail as well as new, updated and hiker-friendly signage for one year.
The Adopt a Trail Program Specifics
- 1 Year Commitment of one-mile trail segments
- Sponsors choose from a list of available trailheads and trails for support Sponsorship of one mile will include:
- 4” x 30” Mile marker sign with the inclusion of sponsoring name or logo
- Three (3) 3.5” x 9” Trail marker stickers with inclusion of sponsoring name or logo at every quarter mile location
- Sponsorship provides funds for year-round city maintenance or upgrades along the section of the sponsored trail and new, hiker-friendly trail signage
For more information, Click Here.